Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Let's Get a Move On!

We are packed and ready to go.  I don't even know why I am on here when I should be in bed since it's after 12am.  I see that it's been awhile since I've blogged - maybe it's guilt.  You know, because all of you are sitting at your pc biting your nails just waaaaiting for me to post.  HA!  

We said bye to our new friends last night.  We went to see the National Christmas and had dinner at Johnny Rockets (fun for kids, and me too).  We'll miss them and are thankful God gave them to us for our time in DC.  Bye Lewis family - you're always friends to us!

I'm going to miss DC.  I enjoyed the sights.  I enjoyed the diversity.  I enjoyed the traveling to points north, south, east & west of here.  I will always treasure the gift God is giving us from here to raise as our child.  We'll never forget this place and the lessons learned that brought us here, kept us here and now return us home.  Thank you Lord!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

OK, N, you've got to keep up w/your blog. I was feeling so guilty that I'd spent so much time setting mine up and not checking yours...little did I know...

Moving's hard work, I know. We've got a few prospects on some possible properties. Just have to wait and see. We definitely aren't jumping into anything too quickly.

Love and hugs to the whole Crisp Clan!

Kurt said...

We miss you guys, hope the move is treating you well. It is actually kinda cold here now. Looking forward to a new update on the Crisp family and trying to set goals to do half of the things you guys did in the months you were here!

I'll try to post comments and not just lurk. You missed the mother of all metro-jams this week, really put the 4th to shame we heard.

Have a great week!!